You Are My Life

     Hey guys! This is another post about a Michael Jackson song. This particular song is one that I like to cry too. It just reminds me of my Dad. It reminds me about all the bad times we had together. It just makes me feel so guilty. It just brings up all the times that I was being so rude to him and not appreciating him. All my dad wanted was to be my father. He was so nice to me and everything. Well sometimes.
     The point is I regret being so rude and disrespectful to him. This was right before he died. I'm just glad that the last time I saw him was at the hospital, and we hugged each other goodbye. Im glad for that last moment I had with him. It's good that we weren't arguing then.
     I'm not saying that this is a bad song and that it's Michaels fault or anything. I'm just saying that everybody has a personal song they like to cry too. Well this is mine. You guys have any?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

SOL#10- My Favorite Thing I Have In Life