SOL#16 - Longest Phone Call

     Hey guys! This post is about the longest phone call I've ever done. So it was in the summer, when I was in 7th grade. There was this boy I liked at the time, and he liked me a little bit too. He even hugged me!
     Ok, I'm getting off track. Anyways, one day I was just scrolling through Facebook and I got an incoming call on messenger. The caller ID said *his name* I got all excited and jumpy. I quickly answered it.We were acting all flirty and stupid, I even told him I thought he was 'cute.' Like what Gina? Why would you...ugh I was stupid.
     It was about an hour and a half. So yea, that was one of the longest phone calls I've ever done. It's a record, but I'm not proud of it. I'm planning on beating my record soon!

Comments

  1. Ooo who was it? I bet you were nervous when you said he was cute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert