SOL#4 - Buying Some New Cd's

     Hey guys! This blog is about the other day I went to Best Buy. I had gotten a gift card from my Mom's boyfriend because he's super nice and cool. So I bought myself a little radio.
     As I approached the music section my eyes widened when I saw the Michael Jackson department. It kind of cool that he had his own little department. I ran over to it and started shuffling through the cd's.
      I ended up buying Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous. I still want his other ones. I want HIStory, Blood On The Dancefloor, Invincible and a Jackson 5 one!
      I know this blog probably doesn't interest you in anything way. I just thought I'd share the funny moment when my eyes popped once I saw his first name. Haha.

Also, this is what my face looked like on the way home. Just admiring the cd's😝


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert