SOL#19 - Beautiful Quote😭❤

   
     AMEN!!! Find me another famous person in this generation, who thinks this way. Trust me you won't. I'm lost for words on this one. This is beautiful once again. Not only the King Of Pop, but the King Of Love.
     Michael's the most sweet, loving and caring being I've ever seen! He donated $1,000,000 to a children's charity. How generous of him to give back. He loved children so much, he even helped a sick boy with liver damage. The boy was going to die, no question but somehow Michael saved him. 
      Some stars disrespect their fans. First of all, why? They're the reason why you're famous. If anything you should love them like Michael did. They were a part of him. His family. One time a photographer was trying to snap a pic of Michael, but this fan was in the way so he shoved her. Michael immediately scolded him saying, "No, no, you don't touch my fans! F*** you!" This shows how much he truly loved his fans. The moonwalker fandom is the biggest ever! 
     Michael loved to make others happy. So of course he would hate to see suffering. He's an amazing and inspiring person. He did what he set his mind to. Even after all the lies and rumors made up about him, he never broke out screaming or angry. He stayed calm and collect. He died a true man. We all miss you and love you Michael❤️

Comments

  1. I just saw a documentary on Michael Jackson yesterday. He was truly an amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great quote and I like how you used dialogue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

SOL#10- My Favorite Thing I Have In Life