SOL#6 - Almost Got Kidnapped😱

     Hey guys! This blog post is about a time that I literally almost got kidnapped. So I was like 9 or 10, I don't remember. It was around the time that I broke my leg, and I had my cast on during the time. I was with my best friends in Cicero. We were getting snacks from the little corner store. Their Mom went in and we stayed outside on this bench.
     So this old man comes up to us. He goes "Hey do you wanna go to the beach?" I was just like what the heck?! Me and my friends didn't know what to say. I bet that he wanted to get me, since I had a broken leg. We all shaked our heads and said no. Then he just stood there staring at us. It was getting pretty awkward, until my best friends Mom came out. Once the guy saw her he bolted. Like just started running down the block.
     We told their Mom right away and she tried to chase him down, but he was already out of sight. So yea, that was my experience with a kidnapper. I could tell he was sick because of that creepy smile he had plastered on his face. I hate even talking about things like this, because it makes me think. What if he would of took me? What was he planning on doing to me? All theses horrible thoughts flood my mind every time I think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert